We live in a mobile first world.
- Bored? Play a mobile game.
- Hungry? Search for restaurants nearby.
- Tired? Set an alarm.
- Ready to buy? Well, read on...
Your prospective customers go through a buyer's journey. They move from the awareness stage, to the consideration stage, and finally they make a decision. Within each of these stages in the buyer's journey, there are critical times where leads are making decisions that benefit you or benefit your competitors.
What you'll learn at the seminar
- How to identify micro moments and capitalize on them: to be where your customer is when you need to be there the most.
- Understand buyer intent and context online.
- Learn Google's Be There. Be Useful. Be Quick. framework and how to apply it to your business.
Meet our presenters
Ben Donahower, Senior Strategist at No Bounds Digital
No Bounds Digital is a local marketing agency that generates leads and sales for businesses online. We're a Google Partner agency and bringing this training to you as part of our relationship with them.
Tim Haak, President at Mile6
Mile6 is a small and nimble web development and design company with a shared passion for technology, creativity and doing great work for our amazing clients.
Join us for a free seminar on November 10th from 3 to 4 pm, snacks will be served. Stay by networking and drinks at the Black Gryphon in Elizabethtown, PA. Seating is limited so reserve spots for you and your team now.